Monday, December 22, 2008

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

My kids were talking just the other day about how they really wanted to have a white Christmas. In their opinion it would be a better Christmas with snow. Well, I think that their wish came true.

Brad and I shoveled the driveway four different times today while Luke and Trista played in the piles that were slowing getting larger along the edges of the driveway and Brooke and Kennedi made their first, very own "dirty" snowman. They called it "dirty" because they dug into the flower beds and rubbed dirt all over the front of their snowman.



Luke, sitting in his snow chair, I think it's great that he loves snow so much. He is always begging someone to please come outside and watch him play in the snow.



Brooke and Kennedi with their "dirty " snowman.



I am not a huge snow lover, but I do love the way Christmas lights shine from under the snow, and everything looks so peaceful. On the way to a party someone in the car commented how the neighborhoods looked like a fairy tale, I couldn't have agreed more.

3 comments:

Beck said...

I would definately have to agree with you. Snow does make everything look beautiful! I'm excited to have a white Christmas bc we will be inside with family and not driving anywhere. Can't wait. Merry Christmas!

Becky's Place said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! The snow is so beautiful as long as one doesn't get stuck!!

Casey Jensen said...

SO yes I think the snow is getting a little out of hand now. I can't get out of my driveway today because it's to thick in the street. Bummer.