Friday, May 23, 2008

Our Cruise to Mexico

Brad and I just got back from our cruise to Mexico. Our first day landed us in San Diego where we went to Sea World with our friends Trent and Shara. We got to do a lot of cool things there but the coolest was petting the dolphins.







The roller coaster at the top was also pretty cool, although I have to admit, I was really scared to go on it. I used to love roller coasters, I guess not so much anymore. That roller coaster was also the reason that Brad and I missed our bus back to the ship and had to take a taxi instead.







Here is a great picture of everyone's favorite at Sea World, Shamu!! That is one enormous fish.



This is a cool picture of a the beluga whale. I have never seem one of these before, and when I saw it, for some reason I had a hard time looking away.



A lucky shot of the dolphin jumping over the rope at the dolphin show. I think it's amazing what people can teach animals to do, all for a fish. Every time the animals did a trick they were rewarded with a hand full of fish.


On our second day we went to Catalina, CA and walked around in the city for a while and then went back to the ship for a relaxing afternoon.




The last day was another walk around a city in Mexico called Ensenada. I wouldn't waste your time to go there. There's not a lot to see.

Every night when we got back from dinner there was an animal made from towels on our beds, or hanging from the ceiling.




3 comments:

Alice Childs said...

Looks like so much fun!

Becky's Place said...

Wow it looks like you got a sunburn. That's a fun trip.

Cassie said...

Oh...I'm glad that you had some time for yourself and your husband.